When a document has been altered by the suspect, it is highly improbable that the two would use identical brands of ink. Under red light, the chemicals in the ink used by the suspect may fluoresce, making the alterations very easy to find and document. The addition
of the 630 nm (red) head will enhance your abilities to locate, collect, and document fiber evidence, and altered document evidence.
- The LEDs on the UltraLite ALS do not have delicate filaments and are not jar sensitive.
- The expected lifetime of these LEDs is 50,000+ hours.
- Solid State Light Producing Semiconductors (LPS).
- Lamp Power is selectable with switch.
- Lamp Output has four output settings (depending on head used).
- Construction of the heads and handle are made of aluminum / magnesium alloy.
- Each head contains a small cooling fan.
- All of the new Turbo Heads are compatible with all of the existing UltraLite ALS handles, batteries, chargers, filters and other accessories.
Dimensions of Head
Height: 2.25 in / 5.71 cm
Width: 1.75 in / 4.44 cm
Diameter: 1.75 in / 4.44 cm
Weight of Head
3.2 oz / 90.7 g
Do Not Submerge.