The 850 nm Infrared (IR) wavelength can detect subtle mechanical and chemical changes of the original document and ink. Modifications to walls or automobiles are often obvious in IR images, and IR images can reveal the use of cleaning solvents to remove blood, drag-marks across carpets, fresh paint, and explosives residues.
- The LEDs on the UltraLite ALS do not have delicate filaments and are not jar sensitive.
- The expected lifetime of these LEDs is 50,000+ hours.
- Solid State Light Producing Semiconductors (LPS).
- Lamp Power is selectable with switch.
- Lamp Output has four output settings (depending on head used).
- Construction of the heads and handle are made of aluminum / magnesium alloy.
- Each head contains a small cooling fan.
- All of the new Turbo Heads are compatible with all of the existing UltraLite ALS handles, batteries, chargers, filters and other accessories.
Dimensions of Head
Height: 2.25 in / 5.71 cm
Width: 1.75 in / 4.44 cm
Diameter: 1.75 in / 4.44 cm
Weight of Head
3.2 oz / 90.7 g
Do Not Submerge.